Wednesday 30 September 2020

Crochet Remembrance 'Poppy Brooch' and 'Wreath' - Pattern now free to download at LoveCrafts.com

 This Crochet Poppy pattern is designed by me. The full pattern is available to buy from LoveCrafts.com

 This beautiful crochet poppy designed by me is very quick and easy to make but, be warned! They are very addictive. Once you've crocheted one you will not be able to stop. 

 
I used ten of these cute poppies to adorn this 24" diameter willow wreath. 


My crochet pattern gives you all the instructions needed to create your own Poppy Lapel Brooch. Why not make them for family and friends or sell to raise monies for a charity of your choice. 


Happy Poppy Crocheting 

Don't forget to tag me in any photos you post of your own poppy makes. I can't wait to see your own creations. I'm confident you will have many more ideas of how you can use them as remembrance or to just brighten up your own home 

xxx

Chloe and Kato Crochet and Crafts 


No comments:

Post a Comment